Did you know that you can get paid just for scanning your grocery receipts?
That’s right and there only a few coupon apps that really give you the best bang for your buck. And I wanted to see if Fetch Rewards is one of them in this Fetch review.
Fetch Rewards is a mobile rewards app that pays you for shopping (from any store).
This seems like a great way to make money, the easy way, that can add up to a large wad of cash with time. I mean who doesn’t love free money?
Here are the quick facts about Fetch Rewards:
- Fetch Rewards is a quick and easy way to earn rewards on all your grocery receipts.
- Simply scan any grocery receipt from any grocery store and earn points every time you purchase any of the thousands of popular products in their app.
- That’s right, just scan any grocery receipt, and Fetch Rewards does all the work.
- Fetch Rewards is free, simple to use, and gives you quick rewards all on your mobile device.
Let’s learn more in this Fetch Rewards review.
Fetch Rewards Review
We will dive into a detailed Fetch Rewards review of this free app that pays you for going shopping.
And believe it or not, out of all the grocery rewards apps I’ve reviewed, it seems to be the easiest to use and has the cleanest interface out of the bunch.
If you wanted to get $3 just for signing up, you can click here.
How Does Fetch Rewards Work?
Fetch Rewards makes it easy to save on your every day grocery purchases by removing the limitations of other apps.
No store limitations, no having to clip special offers, no worrying about missing out on savings.
All you need to do is snap a picture of your receipt and points will be put into your account. It is that easy, and kind of fun to use.
I kept on thinking, is the Fetch Rewards app legit?
I learned that it is. All I had to do was take a picture of my receipt after a grocery store purchase and I earned points for every item you purchase from its 250+ popular brands in the app.
Then I spent the next few weeks accumulating points and redeeming them for free rewards to hundreds of popular retailers. It’s easy as 1 – 2 – 3.
Here’s how it would work:
Want to Make Extra Money Now?
1. Scan Receipt: Scan your grocery receipt from any store. You can use receipts from grocery stores, convenience stores, drugstores, liquor stores and more.
2. Earn Points: Every time you purchase a product from one of their participating brands, you’ll earn points. Don’t worry about clipping special deals to save, we reward you for your everyday shopping.
3. Get Rewards: As your points accumulate you can redeem them for free gift cards to hundreds of popular retailers (the selection is pretty good too; Amazon, Visa gift cards, and Target for example).
Is Fetch Rewards Easy To Use?
Fetch Rewards is easier to use than most of the other cash back apps I’ve used.
To earn rewards, simply scan your grocery receipt – from grocery stores, convenience stores, liquor stores, big box stores, and anywhere else you purchase grocery products – and submit.
Within seconds you’ll have points in your account that can be redeemed for hundreds of rewards.
Use your rewards however you want. With just a scan, turn your grocery receipts into a free cup of coffee, a night at the movies, a relaxing day at the spa, or birthday present for your kids.
Fetch Rewards Features
Fetch Rewards doesn’t make you shop at a small selection of stores in order to save. I guess they know that life is busy enough without having to drive around town chasing deals.I was able to earn rewards on receipts from all grocery stores, convenience stores, club stores, drugstores, and liquor stores.Let me say that again…any grocery receipt – from the big box store to the locally-owned corner shop in your neighborhood – is an easy opportunity to save.
Fetch Rewards Brands and Stores
Here are some popular stores that Fetch Rewards shoppers are saving at every day. This is a mere sample of the thousands of stores you can save with, so scan every grocery receipt and start saving today!
- Amazon Prime, Amazon Prime NOW, Amazon Subscribe & Save, Amazon Smile, and Amazon Fresh orders are supported. Amazon Business orders are not yet able to be processed at this time
- Amazon orders can be scanned in once the order status is “Shipped” or “Delivered”, not just “Ordered”
- Ali Express
- Barnes & Noble
- Bath & Body Works
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Best Buy
- BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Boxed Wholesale
- Burger King
- Buy Buy Baby
- Calvin Klein
- Costco Wholesale
- Dollar General
- Epic Games
- Food Lion
- Foot Locker
- Giant Eagle
- Giant Direct
- Google Express
- H-E-B Curbside
- Harmon Discount
- Harris Teeter
- Herbal Life
- Hobby Lobby
- Home Depot
- Jersey Mike’s
- JOANN Stores
- Kodiak Cakes
- Little Caesar’s
- Lowes Foods
- Michael Kors
- NYX Cosmetics
- Office Depot
- Old Navy
- Ozo Foods
- Panera Bread
- Pantry Shop
- Papa John’s
- Pizza Hut
- Rite Aid
- Sam’s Club
- Does not include Sam’s Scan-and-Go purchases
- ShopRite From Home
- Smokey Bones
- Stop & Shop
- Sweaty Betty
- Sweet Snacking
- Taco Bell
- Thrive Market
- Tom Thumb
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Ulta Beauty
- Under Armour
- Urban Outfitters
- Victoria’s Secret
- Does not include Walmart Pay purchases
- Walmart Grocery
- Walmart inHome
- Wegmans Food Markets
- Weight Watchers
- Yankee Candle
Does Fetch Rewards Have a Signup Bonus?
Yes it does, you can get a Fetch Rewards referral code by checking out below:
Here are the steps to claim your Fetch Rewards bonus: Click here to download Fetch and get your $3 referral bonus, scan any receipt from any stores that you use daily and get cash (via PayPal).
Fetch Rewards Summary
No more clipping coupons or chasing limited-time offers at specific grocery stores just so you can save on your groceries.
Fetch Rewards is designed to be a quick and easy rewards app, allowing you to better spend your time on the things that matter most.
Unlike coupon and money saving apps that restrict your reward opportunities to limited-time offers at specific stores, Fetch Rewards makes savings available at all times. You save every time, at any store, when you purchase the thousands of brands in the app.
You don’t have to chase grocery coupons to save on your bill because Fetch Rewards delivers those savings every day with the simple scan of your receipt.
Download Fetch Rewards today for free and earn bonus points on your first receipt just for trying the app. You are only a tap away from your next reward!
Want Quick Ways to Make Money? Try These Ideas!
Before you go, try these quick ideas to make extra money.
- Aspiration: Want to get spotted a $150 for free? Simply sign up for Aspiration, and the free banking app will give you cash for free, you just relax while it gives you $150 just for opening a new debit card. There’s no catch. This bank account is legit and only takes two minutes to sign up for an account.
- TradeStation: TradeStation gives you a $10 bonus (in one of the platform’s supported cryptocurrencies) upon account approval, with no deposit or trading activity required. Testing this offer, I received $10 in bitcoin (BTC) instantly through this link after opening account.
- Chime: Tired of waiting for your direct deposit? Open a Chime Checking Account, set up Direct Deposit to receive your paycheck up to two days early through this link.