Looking for new money-making ideas from home that’ll score you a little extra cash this year?
Then this is the article you want to read.
I’ll show you the solution to find money-making ideas to earn money even after your day job.
Want free money?
Making money is not a difficult task anymore. We are living in a modern world where trends have changed, and you can easily how to make money fast that can go a long way towards improving your financial situation.
Who does not need money? Everyone could benefit from a second income stream.
22 Great Money Making Ideas from Home
Following is the list of top money-making ideas in which you could probably make $200 in a day. Take a look, pick up a suitable one, and start making some money.
1. Find local gig economy jobs
If you need extra cash then look into signing up for the simplest gig economy jobs.
I reviewed and ranked the most highest-paying, legitimate jobs that offer flexibility, control, and the ability to increase your income.
If you wanted to explore opportunities to earn extra money, take a look at the following options below.
These part-time gigs can help you put more money in your pockets even if you have a 9-5 job.
|SIDE GIG||TYPE OF WORK|
|GetUpsideGET STARTED||Earn money back, find gas prices near you |
This app will pay every time you pump gas and you can earn real money. You can save up to 25¢/gal and cash out anytime!
✓ If you’re not using GetUpside, you’re overspending
✓ Fuel rewards and savings - up to 25¢/gal every time
✓ Available for iOS and Android devices
|PostmatesGET STARTED||Deliver anything |
Postmates uses technology to connect local businesses with people around the city. It’s free to sign up and fast to get started. There are no fees or time commitments, so you take home 100% of what you earn every time you complete a delivery.
✓ Work anytime
✓ Work from anywhere
✓ Access Instant Deposit
|DoorDashGET STARTED||Food delivery |
Drive and deliver with DoorDash and start making money today. Pick your own schedule and use any car or bike. Fast signup, great pay, easy work.
✓ Work anytime
✓ Work from anywhere
✓ Access Fast Pay
2. Get free moneySo this happened. I bought something online from Target. The price of the Keurig cups I purchased dropped in price after the fact. I effortlessly got refunded without doing a thing.
This free app will scan your emails for any purchase receipts from dozens of online retailers.
You don’t even have to know about the price drop in order to get your refund. It’s 100% free and will save you a lot of money.
I pocketed around $50 in the first few weeks of signing up. Remember, it’s 100% free!
3. Teach English from homeStill wondering, how to make extra money from home? Well, have you considered teaching English online (pick your own hours too)?
4. Collect $50 from an appBy using the internet as you do every day, Nielsen invites you to make a difference – and you can make money too. I downloaded this app and make around $50-100 passively… it’s a legit app. You don’t really have to do anything other than initially registering your computer or phone. This company will pay you $50 a year to keep their app on your favorite internet browsing device and they also give away $10,000 each month. So you can possibly make more than $100. Sign up through here for a registration bonus.
5. Scan receipts for moneyFetch Rewards is a mobile rewards app that pays you for shopping (from any grocery store). They work directly with popular brands to bring you savings on thousands of products every day, no matter where you get your groceries. Just scan your receipts and make money fast.
6. Earn money playing gamesSo you want to know how to earn money on your phone? Don’t we all. If you’re like me, you probably spend a ton of time on your phone every day.
|Lucktastic (Android only) is a free and fun way to win real cash and prizes and earn rewards. +328,669 positive reviews in the Google Play store. |
|This app can offer you the opportunity to win valuable cash prizes or cool merchandise for playing free online games. +44,958 positive reviews in the Google Play store. Sign up for free. |
|You earn cash incentives for every game you play on your Android device. There are no gimmicks that waste your time. +100,993 positive reviews in the Google Play store. |
7. Play scratch offsUnlike other money making apps, with Lucktastic (Android) you won’t waste your time. You only have to scratch cards once a day and it’ll only take about 5 minutes. For every 30,000 tokens, you can get a $5 gift card which is an amazing deal considering the fact that you’re not really doing much.
Many Beer Money readers play Lucktastic on Android devices everyday and receive gift cards on the regular. I would totally recommend this app to people looking to get a little extra cash doing something fun and easy. So far, most definitely, one of the best money earning apps. Download Lucktastic here.
8. Deliver foodWith all of the side hustle apps out there today this one is an easy one to make money from home. All you need to have is a car or bike, in most cases. Apps like DoorDash and PostMates, etc are easy to sign up for and start making money. There are always people that are looking for a ride or looking to get something delivered.
9. Get spotted $100Want to get spotted a free $100 without having to take out a personal loan or worse, payday loan? Simply sign up for Chime, and the free banking app will lend you cash for free, you just relax while it will spot you up to $100 any time.
10. Scan gas receiptsGetUpside can save you up to 25 cents back on every gas station. It also shows you the best deals on gas and food and the cheapest gas in your area.
To score the best gas prices, grocery prices, and restaurant offers with GetUpside, all you need is your phone and your receipt. There’s no limit on how much you can earn, and you can even use it with other coupons, discounts, and loyalty programs. This free app is saving users an average of $124 in a year. Here’s how it works:
- Click here to download for free.
- Claim your offer for the best gas price, restaurant or grocery offer
- Snap a photo of your receipt or receipts
11. Cash back appsWouldn’t it be great if you could get cash back everywhere you shop with offers at hundreds of stores?
13. Get paid to watch videosThe next thing you can do is sign up for InboxDollars which pays you, in cash, to watch fun videos & take surveys. If you sign up before the end of this month, they also give you a $5 free bonus just to give it a try.
14. Earn free gift cardsWe all heard the old saying “time is money” right? Instead of playing games on your phone like everyone else and feeling bad for wasting your time — now you can get paid for it.
15. Claim free stocksAre you ready to say goodbye to fees for when you buy and sell stocks and hello to commission-free trades? That’s right, Robinhood lets you do everything for free and takes no fees — ever.
16. Get $5 instantly
Dosh is one of the most popular apps through which you can earn a significant amount of cash. It is available for both iOS and Android. Unlike other similar cash back apps, it is easier to use.
All you are required to do is download the app and connect your credit card to it. You will receive a significant portion of the cash back in the Dosh wallet when you pay through the card at about 1000s of restaurants and stores. Once you link a card, they’ll give you $5 instantly.
17. Invest in real estate
Fundrise is a real, much better and desirable alternative to stock market investment. With Fundrise, you deal in the private real estate market that allows you to invest just like the super successful institutions. It enables you to access the unattainable assets, and you can become a real estate investor no matter what your net worth or total income is. You can invest with only $500.
19. Trim your expenses
Trim is a personal finance application that is actually an AI-based virtual assistant that analyze all your finances, helps you to make the most out of your money and automates the methods to save you some cash. It identifies ways through which your money can be saved.
While signing up, you will link it with checking in addition to all your credit card accounts. The app scans them, finds the frequent expenses and notifies you. You can choose which of the expenses you wish to get canceled and hence you will get to save some money.
20. Play trivia for money
SwagIQ is a fun way of earning excellent cash prizes. It is a live game show, through which your knowledge is tested, and you can get to win huge cash rewards.
The best thing is, it is completely free. You just have to download the application and start playing for earning some cash.
21. Join a rewards site
MyPoints is also a legit paid survey website through which you can earn money through multiple methods. You can choose to watch some videos, play games, read emails, and fill out the online surveys in return for some points that you can later redeem for gift cards.
It also offers points for shopping online. My point is affiliated with over 75 known merchants, and you can get a gift card of your choice.
22. Make money playing solitaire
Solitaire Cube (iOS) is an easy way to win some decent money pretty easily with just a small deposit playing Solitaire.
Solitaire Cube includes tournaments and head-to-head competitions with real cash prizes (where available). That’s where you win real money by playing this fun and addicting game app. If you deposit money you can enter cash tournaments against other players. Cashouts are through PayPal and I had no issues withdrawing or depositing money.
How to play? Stack cards into piles to sort them by their suit. Sound easy? It is!
Do You Need Money? Or Do You Want Extra Money?Besides, your salary might be sufficient for fulfilling your needs but what about your desires?
Ready to Earn With These Money-Making Ideas from Home?
Being in a position where you need a certain amount of money very soon is not pretty. Hopefully, this article gave you some money-making ideas that you need to help you make your first $900 from home to cover the bills.
But remember: you never want to be in this kind of situation ever again. To prevent it from happening again, you should find ways to save money and build an emergency fund.